Manufacturing Associate – Mount Bethel, PA
About the Position
Lamtec is currently seeking full time Manufacturing Associates to join our organization. Starting rate $15.50/hour! No prior manufacturing experience necessary – just the willingness to work hard and bring a positive attitude. In this entry level position, new associates are trained as machine helpers and work in a support role to the machine operator processing laminated materials such as aluminum foil, kraft paper, fiberglass yarn and a variety of plastic films.
Extensive training in safety, production familiarization, task completion, and forklift operation are provided.
The manufacturing plant schedule is 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am, 4 to 5 days per week.
What We Offer You
- $15.50/hour to start. Top rate is $23.30/hr.
- Potential for pay increase at 6 months & 12 months then annually thereafter. We take an aggressive approach to getting employees to top rate.
- Night shift differential
- Overtime paid after 8 hours worked
- Company-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage after 60 days
- Company-paid short and long term disability
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401k and profit sharing
- Sick time
- Paid family leave
- Uniform program
About the Typical Workday
You will keep busy:
- Opening raw materials
- Helping to load the raw materials on the machine
- Unloading the finished product
- Cleaning up
- Changing over to other products
- Doing what it takes to keep the equipment running
There are periods of down time and intense periods of work. Staying busy is a key attribute to help balance the workflow.
What We Require
- Physical exertion to keep pace and work quickly
- Willingness to learn and follow directions
- A keen eye for safety
- Some mechanical ability
- Some heavy lifting (up to 70 lbs.)
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time, bend, reach, stretch, twist and squat
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with computers
- Able to read both a standard and metric tape measure and use it accurately
- A positive attitude!
About Lamtec Corporation
Lamtec Corporation, located in Mt. Bethel, is a privately-owned global supplier of insulation vapor retarders and facings. For over 40 years we have been supporting our customers with excellent products, competitive pricing, on-time delivery and comprehensive technical support. We come to work every day with the one simple goal of being our customer’s best supplier.
How to Apply
Please note: If you are offered employment, it may be contingent upon the successful completion of any and all background verifications and drug screenings.